Pages

Monday, January 7, 2019

SLJ - Day 1 Activity 2 - Digital foot print


Kia orana  readers ! Welcome back to my blog ! Today I have been doing activity about positive digital foot print  ! In my one it is basically talking about to make some of your stuff private (like your password and account) and to always be positive using online. -----------------------------------------------------
Question: How would you describe your positive digital foot print ?
I describe it by saying to keeping your account, password private and been positive online

2 comments:

  1. Kia Orana Lily!

    Great advice here! I'm Lee from the Summer Learning Journey blogging team.
    I'm looking at your School's work for the first time and I am really impressed!
    I really like how you say it's a good idea to be positive online. Can you tell me some of the ways you can do that?

    We need to be extra careful online these days so it's good advice you are giving. Well done!
    I look forward to reading more of your activities.

    Talk to you soon!
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete