Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2021

🦋 Reflection of Term 3 🦋

 Konchiwa readers and welcome back to my blog! Well todays blog post is going to be about my refelction on Term 3. So far to start I only had a few weeks with my class and we we're going on our ballet trip and ochestra trip. During the Ballet trip, it was discovered Covid-19 Delta has finally came to NZ, and once again the whole country became to be in lockdown and then it became only Auckland stuck in lockdown, so many cases but I'm going to talk about my learning. The few things I've learnt in online learning in Ms Ashley & Mr J's Classes I mostly learnt about Maths all the normal learning subjects I mostly do in classes. What I really enjoyed was being in Ms Ashely's classes and learning about Myths and Legeneds and being able to conect with the other students on the online sessions and summarise what we've learnt for five mintues. I want to work on alot of things because in my oringial class with Mr Jasne I always tend to be confused with maths, I really like maths but it sometimes hard when learning so much about angles and how to solve them also something about circle. I also enjoyed getting lots of feedback from Mr Janse, because it helped me strive to achieve all my goals. 

Learning GIFs | Tenor

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question of my blog : Do you like being in Lockdown and why? I don't because Lockdown is fustrating even though we have the internet I miss school, What are your oppions?

Thank you for reading my blog post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment