Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

๐Ÿงช Genetics Science ๐Ÿงช

 Talofa readers and welcome back to my blog! Today's Online session with Room 9, We learnt about Gennetics and we had to chose a subject in Genetics, I'm currently working on Genetic Science. Now you maybe wondering.

"What is Genetics Science"? Genetics is a study of genes and heredity- of how cenrtain qualities or traits are passed down from their parents to off spring as a result of changes in DNA. One of my reasons I've chose Genetics Science is because I like learning more about genes and I like taking a challenge and it seems like a challenge. 

 Let's learn aboout "Can DNA Demand a verdict"? In 1987, forsenic DNA analyis made its first appearneace in US court room. Oringianlly known as "DNA printing", this type of analyis is now called "DNA profiling" or "DNA testing" to distingush it from tradtional skin fingerprinting. Even though its use for crinimal cases, DNA profling has helped how to find the suspects in mostly violent crimes such as rape or murder. 

What I found out is about the article I read about Genetics science is that DNA can be used for alot of things such as looking for the suspect esspecialy in a crime. "DNA testing", I really liked learning about this because it could help alot of people if they are studying more about things as law here are some example of photos that describes about the DNA :








No comments:

Post a Comment