Pages

Monday, March 30, 2020

๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐ŸŽค Role-Models๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐ŸŽค

Ni Hao readers and welcome back to my blog ! Today I'll be blogging about Role-Models ! 
Who is your Role- Model ? My Role-Model is my big sister because she is a very talented person.
Why is She/He your Role-Model ? She is my Role-Model because she always motivates me and makes me happy whenever I'm sad and always my best sister out all my siblings.
What makes you look up to Her/Him ? She makes the most delicious food for breakfast and she always helps me and encourages me about who I should be in the future and to chase my dreams.
How does She/He make you feel like their your Role-Model ? She makes me feel like my hero and someone that I  can trust whenever I'm crying and teared apart.
I really admire my sister as my role- model because she was the one that helped me blog more and she is a very nice and talented with many thing she does in her life as a Highschool Student. Thank you so much Big Sister for always being there for me through the tough and good times. 
------------------------------------------------------------
Question of my blog : Who is you Role-Model?
-------------------------------------------------------------
Malo Aupito !


No comments:

Post a Comment