Pages

Friday, March 27, 2020

๐Ÿ’ฌ Quote of the Day 1 ๐Ÿ’ฌ

Konichiwa readers and welcome back to my blog ! Today I'll be doing a Quote for Today! So the quote for today is........
Judge nothing, you will be happy. 
Forgive everything, you will be happier.
Love everything, you will be the happiest.
~ Sri Chinmoy ~
I think this means to always never judge, always forgive everything and love everything which will make you very happier than ever.
This Quote is such a inspirational quote for the day because it can tell such small words that can be very powerful which really inspires me as a Student to always Judge nothing but always remember to be happy.
-------------------------------------------------------
Question of my blog : Have you done a Quote of the Day 1 ?
-------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading my blog !
Remember to always give good explanation comments !

No comments:

Post a Comment