Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Mermory verse of the Day


Kanwhica people from the world and  whoever is on ! Welcome back to my blog ! So Today I want to give you guys a little memory verse from the bible so today's  bible verse is from the old testament, the reason I pick these memory verses is just a reminder of us that God is good and that I wanna share the word of God to everyone so that I'm mainly blogging about this memory verse, Today memory verse is from psalms 23:1-2 The Lord is the my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures! This memory verse is basically about when the Lord  is the one who guides us through the light and that we might not have enough of something but that you can lie in the green grass ! This a really good memory verse that I really love from the bible !
Malo antipolo!

Many thanks !
Thank you for viewing my blog !
Feel free to comment below !
Nice and positive comments !

No comments:

Post a Comment