Pages

Monday, August 13, 2018

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰Congrats SIS Grace !๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Malo lele Readers and who or whatever is on and welcome back to my blog ! So a few day ago my sister Grace had been reaching to 200 blog posts that I never knew until now I found out that she has been doing really well in her cybersmart  and she would always try her best to reach up to me, She is a really  smart loud that why I wanted to say Congratulations grace because this year she hasn't been lacking  throughout this term she really wants to work hard to complete her work to achieve her goals that is actually good because she is improving on her work, I am really proud of her that she reached 200 blog posts that I forgot to make her a card, We have been sisters and best friends we like to be together alot that why I wanted to Say congrats to my older sister who is really trying her best to complete work and that is improving in her blogging and is going to have the best growth mindset 
BY Lily
IALT: to celebrate my Sister's Sucess
Question:Have you ever celebrate your family success

No comments:

Post a Comment