Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Memory of the day !

Bonjour readers ! Welcome back to my blog ! Today I am going to talk about one of my memory verse that I picked from Revelation 15 : 1-3 I saw in heaven another great and marvelous sign: seven angels with the seven last plagues—last, because with them God’s wrath is completed. And I saw what looked like a sea of glass glowing with fire and, standing beside the sea, those who had been victorious over the beast and its image and over the number of its name. They held harps given them by God and sang the song of God’s servant Moses and of the Lamb: This memory verse tells us about John one of the disciples has a vision of heaven, this is about God place where we might be some day and that it's true that Heaven is real ! This memory verse is a really good one in fact Did you know that Revelation is about Heaven ! So you should read the bible to find out more about Heaven ! 
IALT: Tell everyone about Our real God and about the Holy bible
Feel free to comment down below ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment