Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Back to school!


Bonjour Readers and whoever is reading  ! Welcome back to my blog ! Today I will be blogging that were going back to school tomorrow which  I'm  so happy about coming to school since I really miss my friends and I want to come back and learn more so that I'm ready for term 3 this term I will be more blogging and might be changing some goals  every term, I'm excited to come back to school plus our inquiry topic this term is about NATURAL DISASTER so it like the bad weather say like hurricane, cyclone, Ruapotaka (earth quakes), those kind of things so that what I'm really happy to be back at school and learn more for the best things in life ! 
IALT: TELL readers about going back to school !
Malo aptouio and thanks for reading!
Comment down below
Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment