Pages

Friday, October 22, 2021

๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡บ Happy Niuean Language Week ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡บ

 Fakalofa lahi atu ki mua and welcome back to my blog! It has been a really long time blogging and today I am coming back with another blogpost and its about celebrating and embracing this culture (as I'm not Niuean though), I like embracing everyones culture and this week I've been learning with Room 8, So many legends and myths about the small island and we've also played kahoot (Its this learning game) about Niuean language week. The theme of Niuean Language Week of 2021 is  Kia Tupuolaola e Moui he Tagata Niue means  May the Tagata Niue thrive. What did I learn from the Niuean culture is that its very simlliar to some of the Pacific Islands and its really easy learning. What I enjoy learning about this culture is just using my knowledge of other cultures to understand the meaning of words and learning so much about their myths and legends was really fun! I really hope everyone has a safe lockdown and Happy Niuean Language Week, Here are a few things that will help you learn some Niuean for the culture! ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

Greetings :


Day's of the Week In Niuean


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question of my blog : Do you like embracing other cultures? Because I do and why because I love learning about many things every single day, "Everyday is a new adventure".
Quote to self.
Mutolu kia







No comments:

Post a Comment