Pages

Friday, June 25, 2021

๐ŸŽŠ Matariki Task ๐ŸŽŠ

 Kia ora readers and welcome back to my blog! Today I'll be blogging about my Matariki task that I've been working for a few days. Matariki is the celebration of the Maori's New Year, it is celebrated during the late of June & early July! Matariki and her seven sisters are always visible into this world and today I've finished my task that has to do with Matariki! I truly learnt alot and I found out new meanings of the celebrating Matariki and its truly great learning a new culture! Here is my presenatation :


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question of my blog : What do you think about Matariki?

Thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment