Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

⚡ Learning Journey Pathway ⚡

⚡ Learning Journey Pathway ⚡

WALT: describe and explain our learning pathway for the year.

Annyeonghaseyo readers and welcome back to my blog ! Its been about 5 weeks my class has been doing, the task we were talking about was a Learniing Journey Pathway, If you don't What a learning Journey Pathway is all about, it is basically about what you want to improve in your learning and how you can move on forward, because it is your own descision to become a sucessful learner. There are always going to be obstcatles during your own pathway but you would know that you can do it if you have the right mindset to learn ! 

For this task we had to pick out 5 goals. Everyone used a A3 Paper to trace their hand to put down their goals to turn into a learning journey pathway. Each finger has its own symbol for each goals I wanted to achevie on throughout my journey at TPS, at the bottom of the hand it repsented of who I am as a person :

Here is mine as an example :

And here are my 5 goals :


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Link to DLO ! 
Hopefully you've learnt something in my blogpost, and please leave a postive comment down below :)
🙌 Gamsahabnida (Thank you) 🙌

No comments:

Post a Comment