Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

๐ŸฅŠ Boxing Session Part 3 ๐ŸฅŠ

Annyeonghaseyo readers and welcome back to my blog ! Today I'll be blogging about Rm9's 3rd session with Pat in Boxing, I'm so excited to share some incredible skills I've learnt in boxing. It was 11:37 and our teacher (Mr Janse) forgot that we had kiwisport, that the whole class had to line up quickly outside and walked quietly down stairs all the way to the hall (which was like a 3min or 2min walk down stairs). Next we got into our gears it took us for ages because everyone felt like a sloth (which was kind of annoying because we wasted about 2mins of Pats time). After that we had to be in buddies with someone that we felt comfortable with but all my friends were buddies while I was lonely, so I had to buddy up with Sunny (which was okay I guess). After buddying up with him, we all had to watch Pat teaching us a new skill called Hook . The skill was exactly like Jab but instead you are twisting your body to your left and then you release and your hands should be across and the punch would be powerful. After that we learnt another skill  called Uppercut which you twist your body just like a hook and you release it for your punch which should be going in a direction of up and that is an uppercut. A while later we had to combine all the skills we learnt today with Jab and cross, it was very hard at first but then I got use to it and that it became fun. Overall I've learnt so much from boxing and I can't wait for our next catch up session on friday, and I can't wait to tell you readers more about what I've learnt! 


No comments:

Post a Comment