Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

๐ŸŽ‰Easter Facts๐ŸŽ‰



Malo e lelei readers! Welcome back to my blog! Today I'll be talking about facts I know about Easter ! Easter is a celebration and holiday where we celebrate Jesus Christ who died on the cross for our sins as it said in the New Testament ! Some people believed that  the word Easter comes from the pagan holiday honoring Eostre the pagan goddess of Spring which symbolized rebirth. Easter is also known as Pasch or Pascha. The day before Easter and the last day of Holy Week is when christians prepare  for Easter. Easter is so important to me like other christanty people because it is talking about that Jesus of Nazareth died for me and you because of our sin.
Related image
Image result for jesus cross

Hope you enjoy my blog !
Enjoy easter with family !

No comments:

Post a Comment