Pages

Friday, October 22, 2021

✊ Holidays in Lockdown Exprince ✊

 Ni Hao readers and welcome back to my blog. Todays blog post is going to be reflecting about my 2week holidays in Lockdown. I'll be talking about my two favorite things I did in Lockdown one of them was casually going online and talking to my friends and going on a ride to the beach. It was a casual cold night its suppose to be spring almost summer but anyways what happened that night, I was just chilling on my chromebook and just going through my socails (Tiktok and Youtube etc). I felt very bored I decide to face time my friends on google meets and we'd all stay up trying to connect with each other online and I've stayed up online for hours non-sleep, usually I went to bed at 4am and woke up around 12 or 1pm. (Yep really late), It was the holidays so there was nothing intersting to do but eat all these ice blocks my dad brought for us (For he works at Tip Top), I really like eating ice blocks I usually ate heaps and I get hungry and eat lots of food. During the Holidays some days we went on Night rides since we we're in lockdown I always was bored and we had to go on walks to the Mountian for example (Very tiring and annoyed). Another thing I loved doing in the holidays was binge watching all my asian dramas (Although I still do it during my freetime), I loved watching many things and I watched Squid Game, My name, I'm Not a Robot also some shows such as On my Block, Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diares  and stay up for hours watching really tiring but always worth doing because its fun! 

On my block :

Jamalworried GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Vincenzo :

K Drama GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment