Pages

Monday, February 15, 2021

๐Ÿ’ฌ Blogging Goals 2021 ๐Ÿ’ฌ

Kia ora readers and welcome back to my blog ! Today I'll be doing my blogging goals for 2021 ! First goal for 2021, I'm going to try atleast to reach up to 600 blogpost for this year. Second goal I'm setting for 2021 is to make about 10-12 blog posts a month, My other goal I've also going to be creative in all of my blog post during this year! I want to achevie all of my goals for my blog because I can have a very good set up growth mindset !
I feel that if I acheive all these goalz I'll be super proud of myself and have more goalz to set up for me!
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of my blog : What are your blogging goals?
Thanks you so much for Reading ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment