Pages

Friday, May 22, 2020

✍️ Technology Reflection ✍️

                                                       ✍️Technology ✍️
Kia ora readers and welcome back to my blog ! Today is my very first session because its a swap over last week I was in Ctrls and now this week I'm in Hard Materials with other students, our teacher is Mr Grundy ! The thing I've learnt this week was a Pewter Workbook, Its about a pendant that we are going to make for 4 different people that you can chose as a gift which is like a necklace instead you're making it ! The four people that I've picked is my sister, myself and my two friends. I chose them because they're very kind and helpful people that they're responsible ! Anyways I'm very excited for Next week for what we are going to learn about. 
Materials And Their Properties Hard Materials Word Mat
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of my blog : What do you do in Technology !
Thanks for reading ! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment