Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Who Was Helen Keller ?

Image result for Helen Keller


Talofa lava readers. Welcome back to my  blog. Today Room 8 has done another wonderopolis, we have decide to do who was Helen Keller ?  Helen Keller is a beautiful women that was deaf and blind. She inspired lots of people   from her first book that she wrote was called "The story of my life". It was really interesting because it talks about the "Miracle Worker" (Anne Sullivan) that had helped her as a young girl to read and write, Helen learnt how to speak by putting her hand on Anne face she could feel vibration words coming out and that is how she had learnt how to speak. She had learnt so much that whenever she try speaking it doesn't quite come out as like a normal voice so mostly she has a translator. Here is a quote I have found she has written.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. This is a really emotional quote to me because it really made me instred in her and made me wanted to learn more, Helen had a sad story but at the end she really did try her best and it turn out she was amazing author. Today research was really fun because I learnt that women/girls & men/boys can do anything if they just try their best they would success in their learning.
--------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog : Who is your inspiration ?
------------------------------------------------------------
Here is my pixiton about Helen Keller
--------------------------------------------------------
Malo Aupito !
Cya in my next blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment