Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Mermory verse of the day !


Malo e lele readers ! Welcome back to  my blog ! Today I'll be blogging about a Memory verse for this day ! The memory verse I picked for today is... drum roll please........ Mark 12: 30-31 ! 
30
 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
The reason why I chose this memory verse is because it's telling everyone that we should love everyone even if you hate them still love them and that is the great 2 commandments that is why I chose this memory verse because its talking about kindness and that we can be helpful to each other !
Hope you enjoy this blog post !
Make sure to comment down below !

No comments:

Post a Comment