Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Writing yoga challenge

Talofa lava readers ! Welcome back to my blog ! 
Yoga challenge 
Body weight

Counter balance
 Flexible 
collarbition 
Teamwork
Afraid
It was like a butterfly, diamond, star and a flower
I felt like a jumpy frog
“Are you  ready”
Bang
Thump 
17 october Wednesday
One bright sunny day
One bright sunny morning on Wednesday (17th of October 2018) Room 7 did a new Yoga challenge. Miss Ashley did the roll then the girls and boys had a task to do, the girls had to push the tables and the boys had to push the chairs away (since we needed lots of space to do our yoga challenge ). 

 While we got into the mat, “are you ready” Miss ashley asked, “Yes” said Room 7. So Miss Ashley showed us the slideshow by casting on the T.V, So the first was pretty easy because you had to be in a group, so we got into groups and started to put our feet together it  was like a shape of a diamond, star, flower or even a butterfly, we try to do but we failed “don’t give up guys” I told them, “Okay” Syariah ann Summree said.

  So then we try the other but I had to give up it was too hard it was like you had to be flexible to do it (which I wasn’t flexible by the way ) So I just sat there on the mat like giving up like a cat that just stared at the window. After the second one was done I did the third one which was like I was jumping like a happy frog.

It was the fourth one hard but me and my friends got this, so we had to hold the lightest one (which was Waiari and me but we choose Waiari instead ) So we had to kind of lift her up so then she can balance on my knees. While she was trying to balance we still couldn't do it but we didn't mind that much
because at least we had fun doing it, we laughed a bite because we didn't know how to do it.

It was the last one, we had to challenge ourselves so it was boys group v.s girls group, this one was really complicated for me because you have to lye on a chair then the other person lye down on your knee and put it's legs underneath and then you repeat and try to make a rectangle, it was fun doing it together with the girls because we knew we had to balance our 
weight. 
I felt afraid and happy to do the yoga challenge again because it was fun to do it with other people.
Next time I do not what to do this again because it was kind of a hard challenge that I didn't like.


No comments:

Post a Comment